StatCounter

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Skulls and Roses

First of all thank you Vijay Ambolkar for sharing his Amazon Prime Video's account details with me so that I could see this show by Raghu and Rajiv. I am following Raghu since long and after watching art created by him, one feels a strange kind of confidence and nice feeling about themselves. It's difficult to express. I have always felt confident after seeing each episode of Roadies. 

Reading his autobiography is an empowering experience. What a person can do with his talent and hard work is visible in that autobiography. I am highly inspired by this greatly talented person. 

I just love the tasks he creates. I can see exact replica of real life situations in the tasks and the politics in the shows and also the learning one gains during his shows is real and useful in life while living day to day life. 

Everyone wants to be a hero of his life and Raghu brings out this hero in you. There are many things which he might not share directly about the show and one has to find out these connections. That is also a great creativity of his where one has to apply their own talent to find out the talent in his show. In short he is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment